good thing 13.1

Yesterday was a day that didn't turn out quite like I had planned, but that doesn't mean it was a no good, horrible, terrible, completely awful day.  In fact, David was really nice and offered to play one of my favorite board games with me (and by really nice I mean really nice.  Especially since a couple of times he changed his game strategy when I started to pout (sometimes I get a little too competitive...)).

Here's to playing Ticket to Ride!

We played the Nordic edition in honor of Jake, our Swedish missionary.
Someday when I'm really rich and cool I want to get ALL of the versions.
It's a fantastic way to learn geography and locations.

Comments

  1. That's so cool! I want to play!

    And on the subject of days that don't turn out the way we want but aren't necessarily no good, horrible, terrible, completely awful days: I hate those too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady