good thing 13.3

I never thought I'd ever say this, but suits are a good thing (as in suits are not the same thing as "Hilary Clinton," a fact which I did not know until yesterday).  Better yet, an awesome friend from our branch helped guide me and my mom through the suit buying process.  I am unashamed when I say that I do not know how to shop (as evidenced by the fact that I still don't really know my dress size).  Nor can I shop for long periods of time (as evidenced by the fact that I was tuckered out after a couple of hours).  Anyways, long story short (and it's kind of a funny story which I may or may not share at some later date (since it involves me prancing around a high-end store in a skirt with bare unshaven legs and socks while trying on various suit coat combinations (and by bare and unshaven I mean frighteningly unshaven))), I found a suit and it looks classy.  Maybe someday I'll share a picture, but until then just know that I am grateful for suits, even though part of me is still convinced that only men (and Hilary Clinton) wear them.

Comments

  1. Dude suits are the bomb! I would wear them more if they weren't so pricey and hard to keep clean. But alas, I am a poor savage. Can't wait to see the pictures though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady