good thing 13.6

After seeing my plea from end of the year (2012 edition), my fantastic cousin, Jamie, sent me pictures of Fish Lake.  Huzzah!  Now I at least have some documentation of our summer adventures!  I'm only posting a couple of the pictures (partly because the legal nerd in me doesn't want to infringe on my littlest cousins' privacy rights), but hopefully they give you a sense that an adventure was had (and by adventure, I mean that board games were played (which is an adventure in and of itself when you are playing with my family)).

Outside the cabin (aka the Old Timer).

Who wants to fish when you can play games 24/7?  Seriously.  Both my family and my aunt and
uncle bring our own suitcases filled with board and card games.  It is wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady