and thus it begins . . .
I'm at a road block as to what to write today. Technically, I've already exceeded my weekly quota. But a few extra posts never hurt (at least, I hope they don't hurt. You can stop reading if they do).
Also, the national moot court competition is slated to begin today. Sometime today our team will receive the appellate record with our problem. My stomach is a little bubbly with anticipation because it is a complete mystery as to what our brief will be about. For the next month, I will be brief writing, so if I nearly disappear off the face of the planet, don't be concerned. I'll just be in my cave trying to figure out gnarly legal issues.
Anyways, happy weekend. And here's a happy thought for the day:
[Update: just kidding about the moot court thing. As a result of some miscommunication mishaps, our team found out today that we won't get our problem until next Friday. I am now trying to feel grateful that I have a completely free weekend with nothing to do instead of feeling frustrated at the fact that I stressed myself out trying to clear up said weekend for moot court madness. Such is life.]

Comments
Post a Comment