defense line

This quote has been on my mind a lot the past few weeks. It is something I hope to remember no matter where I go or what I do. I've also found that people generally respect my boundaries—as long as I am in turn respectful to them and their beliefs when I draw my line in the sand.
[This picture is taken from NieNie. She is one of the people I admire the most—and I haven't even met her in person yet. But after reading both her book and her blog, I continue to be amazed with her courage and optimism. If you want daily tidbits of amazingness, go here.]

[And sorry for the short post. If you can't tell, moot court madness has begun! Huzzah for a month of research and brief writing.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady