arrrgh

Avast! It's talk like a pirate day, me mateys. I be swabbin' the decks! Yo ho! 'Tis a pirate's life for me!
Or not. I feel like I have more in common with the pirates who don't do anything. I've certainly never owned a parrot or kissed a chipmunk. Nor have I been to Boston in the fall. It's a shame, really.
Anyways. Moot court was delayed another few days (arrrgh). We're not really sure what's going on there, and I'm not going to venture a guess. In theory, this weekend will be all about getting ahead on all of the things I will be neglecting once the problem is released Monday. It's a nice thought. We'll see if it happens.

Here's an even nicer thought: you never know how much good you do. Happy weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady