o frabjous day!
I am barely two weeks into the semester and already I have given up on reading for class. I had good intentions, as one always has at the beginning of the school year. But such is life. (Ha. This reminds me of a quote from my study abroad friends: "Hell is paved with good times and good intentions." I'm pretty sure the lawyer thing puts me pretty far down that path already. Not reading for class will only accelerate things, I am sure.)
Of course, I am making room for things like this:
It's witty and clever and fun and just all around grand. Forget the dolls and the merchandising, these books are brillig. In any event, my plans for the weekend will likely involve such joyish galumphing and much chortling. O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
[Confused? Read the "Jabberwocky" from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There.]
Of course, I am making room for things like this:
It's witty and clever and fun and just all around grand. Forget the dolls and the merchandising, these books are brillig. In any event, my plans for the weekend will likely involve such joyish galumphing and much chortling. O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
[Confused? Read the "Jabberwocky" from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There.]

In the middle of one of my particularly crazy semesters I totally boycotted all reading for a time and reread the Harry Potter series... it's good for the soul, you know. lol :)
ReplyDeleteI did that this summer! I'm thinking I'm going to have to make rereading Harry Potter a yearly tradition (or something like that). It most definitely made my world a better place.
Delete