everything is awesome
David and I watched The Lego Movie a few days ago. And everything was awesome. The inner child in me about died out of pure happiness. We paused the movie a couple of times so we could finish laughing before being hit with the next zinger. Basically our comical age is set at eight or nine. And I think we are both okay with that.
In any case, I think we've solved the problem of family pictures for the next few years (never mind the fact that David is ten inches taller than me. Or that he never wears suspenders. Or that I never wear my hear down. Family pictures (not to mention most professional pictures) hardly reflect reality to begin with). Expect this as our Christmas greetings card. Happy holidays in advance from us to you!
In any case, I think we've solved the problem of family pictures for the next few years (never mind the fact that David is ten inches taller than me. Or that he never wears suspenders. Or that I never wear my hear down. Family pictures (not to mention most professional pictures) hardly reflect reality to begin with). Expect this as our Christmas greetings card. Happy holidays in advance from us to you!

haha! I am glad to hear that Taylor and I are not the only ones who laughed our heads off during that movie. I love the family picture! You just need a couple of lego goats and it would be complete. ;)
ReplyDelete