10 ways to get a bruise (on your eyelid)

10. I whacked myself really hard.
9. I got in a fight... with a stickbug.
8. I fell asleep with my eyelid pressed against the edge of a table.
7. I fell asleep on a sort of sharp corner.
6. A pigeon scratched me.
5. Cheese?
4. I punched me?
3. I dreamed about said bruise, and what do you know, it appeared!
2. The other kid was bigger than me.
1. A monkey punched me.

Whatever it is, it is rather odd (i.e. a straight-line bruise that makes half of my eyelid look puffy depending on what angle you look at it). I promise I didn't get in a fight, honest! But if I did, I promise I won.

Comments

  1. How in the world could you get a bruise on your eyelid without you knowing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a rather savage paper airplane hit you in your sleep... Or perhaps Cupid missed your heart and that's what happens when he hits your eyelid. After all, from what I've heard it sounds like Cupid has a pretty full schedule down at BYU-he was probably in a hurry to get to the next unsuspecting freshman girl and didn't take careful enough aim :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady