the real zoo!!!
Pictures from the real zoo! Thanks Mom, Jacinda, and Jennie! You know, I have seen some people like the sleeping monkey (I promise I'm not one of them). There are people who sprawl out on the lawns or on benches and sleep. Why they do that, I have no idea.
Oh! And I had a thought: to prevent people from holding hands (it is EVERYWHERE. Forget the EFY swarms, there are more couples holding hands here than I've ever seen in my entire life) the BYU Honor Code needs to institute a clause which states that students can only trim their fingernails to be 5.37 inches long (or approximately the length of a sloth's claws). That way, hand holding is completely discouraged and cougar cat fights become more interesting.
Other monkey business of the day includes me losing my planner (I think a fossa stole it), me taking a 3 hour nap, me eating cheese, and me deciding to buy more cheese tomorrow. Oh, and me studying, did I fail to mention that? Alas, I did. On the agenda for tomorrow is me finding my planner; me taking another 3 hour nap; me buying cheese, croutons, and chocolate chips; and you guessed it! me studying. Huzzah for living in the zoo!
I think I can help with the fossa problem. Maybe they like cheese, and it came by you for some, and spotted the planner. Thinking it was food, it could have eaten it? Who knows?
ReplyDelete