jungle survival kit
To survive in the jungle, you will need the following:
- 3 crockpots
- 48 spoons, 37 forks, and 23 knives
- 10 boxes of cereal
- 2 blocks of cheese
- 4 cartons of milk
- 6 loaves of bread
- 5 different varieties of jam
- 27 drinking glasses
- brownies. lots of brownies
- 5 different cracker boxes
- 15 pots and pans
- 4 different sets of measuring cups
- and multiples of much, much, more.
I didn't think surviving in the jungle would require that much gear, but I guess if the whole goal of surviving in the jungle is to gain 15 pounds or so, then I am set. Maybe I'll have a great pair of cankles and look like I have elephantitis after this.
While your working on your cankles, I'll keep working on my chin collection. I only have one at the moment, but all that Argentinian beef will be sure to beef me up to four or five in no time :) That sure is a lot of food. If I were you, I would start writing my name on stuff and hiding it under my bed. Food storage and midnight snacks! :)
ReplyDeleteI never knew that a trip to the jungle would take that much gear, but unless your like Russell (UP) you'll need all of that. And make sure you don't loose your GPS, and have lots of midnight snacks!
ReplyDelete