cooking mishap #1
This afternoon I was hungry. Really hungry. I had just waded through a two hour long test (okay, for a normal person who can remember everything they studied and learned by heart in AP Chemistry it would have taken 15 minutes... but for me it was a different story), and got 67% (woot woot, that's a C! I got my first C on a test in college!). So I went back to my jungle hut feeling slightly elated (maybe that's because I saw only 3 couples hold hands instead of the usual 17). And hungry. Very hungry. And guess what? My jungle hut roomies were hungry, too! So I decided to cook a little something. If I was going to feed my face, I might as well feed their faces, too, right?
Things went all right at first. Fettuccine Alfredo: how hard can it be? (which, by the way, was not my first selection. I really really really wanted to eat a monkey, but I haven't been a
ble to find any monkey meat steaks as of late). I printed the recipe from the internet, followed it religiously and made no mistakes, except for one.
ble to find any monkey meat steaks as of late). I printed the recipe from the internet, followed it religiously and made no mistakes, except for one.We doubled the recipe. And now we have enough noodles to feed the Chinese Army, the U.S. Marines, and the MTC put together.
Just call me Strega Nona.
Strega Nona,
ReplyDeleteNow you know not to double it. Just be more careful in the future...