drama! event #1

So someone #1 stuck someone #2's pot in the dishwasher when it was not supposed to go in there, so someone #2 is upset but left for the weekend to go to her brother's farewell and left a note to someones #1,3,4,5, and 6 to let them know how upset she was. Of course, someones #1,3,4,5, and 6 did not know someone #2 was upset until she left the note, and now someones #1,3,4,5, and 6 are anxiously waiting her return to see what someone #2 will actually say (in person) rather than through an angry note stuck to the fridge.

Ay de mi! I am all for buying someone #2 a new pot just to resolve the tension surrounding the note. But, now I am wondering: why in the world would anyone (including someone #2) bring brand new pots to college? Why? Why?! Why!?!

Yup. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Comments

  1. Oh goodness, girls can be silly. Should I be glad I'm a boy and that stupidity is often more prevalent in my nature than silliness? :) I think the best way to handle this situation is to reply to her angry note on the fridge with an angry note of your own on the fridge... that might solve things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe when someone #2 comes back she will realize the pot really isn't that important. At least we can all hope.

    Sounds like all the someone's are starting to let their hair down and true personalities are coming through.

    Isn't life fun???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady