swarm!

They are everyone. Chanting. Singing. Laughing. Squealing. Running. Emerging from the darkness of the night, they are here, like a swarm of locusts descending upon the inhabitants of the jungle. And they won't be leaving until the last week of summer. Who will save me from this plague? Who will hear my cry?

Watch out! It's EFY!!!

I can hide in the library, it's the only safe place where the cheers and the games can't be heard [true story: I was in the library for 8 hours today]. I am contemplating living in the library for the rest of the summer, aside from the fine print on the library doors: No Food in the Library. Which would be no big deal other than the fact that I am human and have a limbic system in my brain that tells me I need to eat food every now and again (it tells me a lot of other things, too, like how to be aggressive and fearful, emotions that only arise when EFY kids are around). Why oh why do they not have cheese in the library? Why?!?

Life would be so much easier if the library had cheese. And if fine print never existed.

Comments

  1. Jessica you have to realize fine print is why your there, so get used to it!And I agree, there needs to be cheese in Libraries!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady