burn it!
My roommates and I are brilliant. Seriously. For example, one of them, while talking on the phone with her dad bragged, "Guess what Dad? I've got my credit card number memorized it's: 123456789..." and on and on before he finally told her, "Um, honey, you don't say that out loud. Ever." Another wrote her social security number on a piece of paper trying to memorize it. At least she had common sense enough to know to destroy it. But since we don't have a paper shredder, destruction techniques are rather limited. So she asked me for help (I must give really good stupid advice or something). My idea? "Burn it!"
And she did. And the kitchen smells like smoke. But hey, at least no one can steal her identity.
And she did. And the kitchen smells like smoke. But hey, at least no one can steal her identity.
Comments
Post a Comment