pillsbury pop

My favorite type of rolls: Pillsbury croissants (or biscuits!) from a can.
My least favorite frightening kitchen event besides blood: the pillsbury pop.

Imagine domestic me (and if that's a stretch, don't worry, I can't imagine it either) deciding to make biscuits for dinner. I pull out a pan, preheat the oven, and do everything I'm supposed to do. Then comes the time for me to open the can of biscuits. I tear off the paper. Nothing happens. No pop. Nada thing. So I stand there, holding it away from my body, expecting it to explode and severely damage my face, all while the eqp (our dinner guest) stands there laughing at me. I wait and wait. He laughs and laughs. Just as he says, "You're just like my mom! She always screams..." it pops and I scream out of surprise (and it was a scream, mind you), "...just like that."

I hate the pillsbury pop.

Comments

  1. Awh, poor Jessica... but on the other hand - hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady