i want my chocolate!

Why is it that the only food I really want to eat is the food that always disappears? For example, I had an entire bag of chocolate chips that disappeared this morning, an entire block of cheese and a box of poptarts that disappeared yesterday, and all of my pudding the week before that, whereas my bag of burritos is only slowly diminishing because no one will steal them. I'm tempted to stick out a sign that says, "Please take the burritos! Please take them!"

What is a girl to do who needs her comfort food in a time of stress? I want my chocolate! I want my cheese! I want my pudding, my chips, my salsa! I want my croutons, my Cheese-its, my yogurt! Give me my poptarts! I want my food!

I'm hungry. Sigh. I guess I'll eat a burrito (again).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady