say what?

I don't speak French. I hardly speak Spanish. Most days I speak English, but sometimes that's even stretching it. I can listen, but do I understand? Nope. And guess who has her first test this Friday? That's right, the little monkey with a dumb look on her face (it takes less muscles to look dumb).

And about English... why in the world do they get grad students to teach everything? Grad students don't care about freshman! They eat freshman alive! And I'm being taught by two of them. Two! There's not going to be enough of me to go around!

I'm blogging. I'm wasting time. I don't want to learn French or read biology or write a persuasive paper on my stupid English syllabus. I don't want to deal with other stupid freshman who are trying to impress everyone else.

I think I'd rather sit in a corner and stare at the wall. I feel safer there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady