football players...
Mom spoke too soon. The first thing I saw when I walked into my building was not the "Mr. Right" characteristics list (though I did see that on a large chalkboard in the main lobby during ward prayer). Nor was it underwear on the floor (I've tried not to look for that). The first thing I saw was the coverage for the very intense, very dramatic BYU Football 2009 Season photo shoot. Oh my goodness - if I would have cared, I think I would have been hyperventilating. The spectacular backdrop of the salt flats with the navy blue uniforms and chiseled muscles... it makes my heart pound just thinking about it now. Seriously. Those football players (especially the guy who "lives right on an off the field") have undertaken a new quest with style. Forget about football, they should all be models.
I think I'm headed over to the field house now. I want to catch them after practice so I can wipe the sweat off their foreheads before offering them some brownies.
I think I'm headed over to the field house now. I want to catch them after practice so I can wipe the sweat off their foreheads before offering them some brownies.
Comments
Post a Comment