enough is enough

I've heard it from bishops, their councilors, and Relief Society teachers. The mayor, home teachers, visiting teachers, family home evening brothers... the list goes on and on. And yet again, in Sunday School, I've heard it again. Again! AGAIN!

I can't take it anymore! I don't want to create lists and pictures of the ideal man! I don't want to hear how so-and-so and his wife met and how they made-out for 3 hours before deciding to get married! I don't want to think about it! PERIOD.

Why are college freshman inundated with such talk? Why when boys go on missions and girls are only 18? Why do we have to have a goodnews minute so that we can hear that one of our own has gotten engaged (already!)?

Enough is enough! I can't take it anymore! Someone save me! Please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady