why?
Last night my roomie decided to call her mom, an activity I fully endorse, just not at 1 in the morning. And not while I'm in the same room trying to sleep. I could hear her mom say on the other end of the line, "Don't you know what time it is?" Her reply? "Well, why aren't you still up?"
It gets better, but I won't write more (I don't want to risk becoming Harriet the Spy). But I could, and that would feel great. But I won't. My only question is: why? why!?! WHY?!?
It's another thing I just don't understand. And I desperately wish I did.
It gets better, but I won't write more (I don't want to risk becoming Harriet the Spy). But I could, and that would feel great. But I won't. My only question is: why? why!?! WHY?!?
It's another thing I just don't understand. And I desperately wish I did.
Comments
Post a Comment