better than...
...perfume! No longer does one need to douse letters in cologne or other nasal damaging spray! Simply place a dryer sheet between the folds of a letter, and VOILA! Instant fresh and fragrant smell!
(I guess dryer sheets are a hot commodity at the MTC (so I hear from my inside sources), and so yes, I did stick a dryer sheet into the letter I am going to send, and yes, I did it to be funny, and yes, I think many people will laugh and benefit from my smell (or lack thereof)).
So, what other odors should I send? Any ideas? (cleanliness preferred!)
(I guess dryer sheets are a hot commodity at the MTC (so I hear from my inside sources), and so yes, I did stick a dryer sheet into the letter I am going to send, and yes, I did it to be funny, and yes, I think many people will laugh and benefit from my smell (or lack thereof)).
So, what other odors should I send? Any ideas? (cleanliness preferred!)
You can send him a letter with some of my cologne on it? Or you could stick different air freshener scents in there with every letter. Or you could go to the mall and get some of those spray-on cologne sticks and spray perfume and cologne on those and stick those in there. Or just stick a ton in there without any scent on them to be funny and pretend like there SHOULD be scent in there. And you could label them with funny labels like, "New Tree Scent," or "Baby Powder Scent" or something. Just a few ideas.
ReplyDelete