confirmation
You know the age old story that people who study in the library invariably get asked out at some time or another?
It's true.
The guy seemed nice enough - he was asking for a friend who (I think) was sitting across the room. They were going tonight (don't know what they were doing), and I felt kind of flattered that someone actually noticed me on this humongous campus of anonymity.
But... I said no. I made plans a few days ago to go to the temple with my roomies (my idea - I'm trying to go lots). Zut alors! I could have done something exciting!
The temple better be good tonight - I probably just condemned myself to watching chick flicks with myself this weekend.
It's true.
The guy seemed nice enough - he was asking for a friend who (I think) was sitting across the room. They were going tonight (don't know what they were doing), and I felt kind of flattered that someone actually noticed me on this humongous campus of anonymity.
But... I said no. I made plans a few days ago to go to the temple with my roomies (my idea - I'm trying to go lots). Zut alors! I could have done something exciting!
The temple better be good tonight - I probably just condemned myself to watching chick flicks with myself this weekend.
I spent tons of time in the library and I can honestly say I was never asked on a date.
ReplyDeleteHope your night at the temple is great!
I think it was my stench... I'm very attractive when I don't shower. Just ask Nathan.
ReplyDelete