i think i'm just awkward

And I need to get over it. Or maybe other people need to get over it. Regardless of whether it is or isn't my fault, I think I am who I am. Take me or leave me for what I say or do, because I'm pretty sure I'm not going to change. Someday I'll eventually grow up and maybe someday people will think I'm funny, but until then I'm not going to stick a spork in it. I'm not going to give up my love for gnomes or my attempts to make people laugh. I'm not going to stop saying what comes to mind or describing how I see things, no matter how strange or odd it may seem. I'm not going to be anyone but me.

What's so awkward in that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady