a is for awkward
A is for awkward, that's good enough for me!
But in all seriousness, I'm all right with that. (I really am!). Tonight got better, even though I feel like sticking a spork in life and everything called college. But in thinking of stealing all of the sporks from the Cougareat and sticking them into every professor that has ever given me grief has felt kind of nice.
Besides my violent aspirations, tonight got better (it really did!). I had a visit from a friend who didn't talk to me once he got a girlfriend (sans girlfriend, he'll talk to me for a long time). And you know what? It felt nice to talk to him. I suppose you could say my associations with the male species have been limited to the written word, but to have a friend who would stop by and sincerely ask how I am doing meant a lot to me tonight.
And to have roommates who have fun and understand, as well as an amazing Mom who listens when I am about ready to stick a spork into everything, has been especially wonderful.
I guess I'm just grateful that despite all of the "awkward" comments written on my English paper as well as other people's comments about me, that I am all right.
I really am.
But in all seriousness, I'm all right with that. (I really am!). Tonight got better, even though I feel like sticking a spork in life and everything called college. But in thinking of stealing all of the sporks from the Cougareat and sticking them into every professor that has ever given me grief has felt kind of nice.
Besides my violent aspirations, tonight got better (it really did!). I had a visit from a friend who didn't talk to me once he got a girlfriend (sans girlfriend, he'll talk to me for a long time). And you know what? It felt nice to talk to him. I suppose you could say my associations with the male species have been limited to the written word, but to have a friend who would stop by and sincerely ask how I am doing meant a lot to me tonight.
And to have roommates who have fun and understand, as well as an amazing Mom who listens when I am about ready to stick a spork into everything, has been especially wonderful.
I guess I'm just grateful that despite all of the "awkward" comments written on my English paper as well as other people's comments about me, that I am all right.
I really am.
Comments
Post a Comment