just a thought...
If you ever want to win a girl's respect and admiration, do not ever call her up and say, "My friends and I were talking about the most awkward dates we have ever been on, and I thought of you. I told them about our awkward date, and they wanted to hear you tell them about it. Is it okay if I put you on speaker phone?"
Um... yeah. I'm not sure if I should take pride in the fact that I was his most awkward date and that he frequently tells that story. I'm glad I am a winner in that respect. Should I feel honored?
And what in the world am I supposed to say on speaker phone? I know he's already painted me as an awkward person (thanks buddy - you've done me a real favor), so what do they expect out of me? To tell them that it was the best date I've ever been on? (Note: that date stunk like poo! If I remember correctly, I came home and cried.)
Thanks, friend. I'm so glad that I am awkward and that you find enjoyment in that. May you have many horrendously awkward dates in the years to come. I hope I get the last laugh.
Um... yeah. I'm not sure if I should take pride in the fact that I was his most awkward date and that he frequently tells that story. I'm glad I am a winner in that respect. Should I feel honored?
And what in the world am I supposed to say on speaker phone? I know he's already painted me as an awkward person (thanks buddy - you've done me a real favor), so what do they expect out of me? To tell them that it was the best date I've ever been on? (Note: that date stunk like poo! If I remember correctly, I came home and cried.)
Thanks, friend. I'm so glad that I am awkward and that you find enjoyment in that. May you have many horrendously awkward dates in the years to come. I hope I get the last laugh.
Oh my word.. that boy.
ReplyDelete