candy police
I'm sitting in a building on campus, waiting for my meeting with the Editing Advisor (I'm about to become official! It is so exciting!). Right in front of me is a bowl of candy with a sign hanging above it which reads, "Trick or Treat! (Please take some)." Naturally, college students who walk by reach down to take a few pieces of candy. Some have even rummaged through the basket, looking for their favorite flavor of Jolly Ranchers. Others (like the girl who just walked by) look inside the basket, and then walk away, wrinkling their noses in disgust (it is pretty cheap candy. I don't blame her). The most entertaining thing for me, however, has been the professors that walk by and grab a handful of candy to stuff in their suit coat pocket. The last guy must have been really hungry. He took a lot.
I think I should become the campus candy police. I think I could be really successful at my job.
I think I should become the campus candy police. I think I could be really successful at my job.
Comments
Post a Comment