shoot. me. now.
As I was writing aforementioned research paper, I decided, "You know, there's conflicting research on this. Maybe I'll Google it to see what comes up."
I shouldn't have Googled it. My paper is now a none-issue.
From all the research I gathered from the university data base (which is supposed to be the most updated research tool out there (and I would know - I had to watch those stupid library tutorials all about it)), I thought insurance coverage for eating disorders was non-existent. Only really generous states that had been sued numerous times gave full-coverage to anorexics.
WRONG! Congress passed a federal law, oh, only last year, providing coverage for said mental illness.
And there goes my paper. I really really really really hope my professor is sympathetic, because I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to rewrite it.
Please may the gods smile on me tonight (and for the next two weeks). Otherwise I may sacrifice myself to the gnomes.
I shouldn't have Googled it. My paper is now a none-issue.
From all the research I gathered from the university data base (which is supposed to be the most updated research tool out there (and I would know - I had to watch those stupid library tutorials all about it)), I thought insurance coverage for eating disorders was non-existent. Only really generous states that had been sued numerous times gave full-coverage to anorexics.
WRONG! Congress passed a federal law, oh, only last year, providing coverage for said mental illness.
And there goes my paper. I really really really really hope my professor is sympathetic, because I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to rewrite it.
Please may the gods smile on me tonight (and for the next two weeks). Otherwise I may sacrifice myself to the gnomes.
Comments
Post a Comment