eat, drink, and be merry
I thought this quote was appropriate, considering my counting down towards the end of _____ (you can fill in the blank. There's a lot of things that would fit quite nicely).
"The trick is to ENJOY LIFE. Don't wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
I think I can still count down, as long as I enjoy the time I have and live each day without any major regrets.
So, let's eat, drink, and be merry... in a gospel sense (if that's possible - I was thinking of consuming spiritual food each day, although an additional few bags of chocolate chips would be nice).
Anyways... happy drink, anyone?
"The trick is to ENJOY LIFE. Don't wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
I think I can still count down, as long as I enjoy the time I have and live each day without any major regrets.
So, let's eat, drink, and be merry... in a gospel sense (if that's possible - I was thinking of consuming spiritual food each day, although an additional few bags of chocolate chips would be nice).
Anyways... happy drink, anyone?
Amen.
ReplyDelete