i love pringles.
Confession: I love Pringles. I bought a can of Pringles. I ate (half) a can of Pringles. I (did not) puke(d) a can of Pringles. My stomach was (un)satisfied. I want to eat more Pringles. I am restraining myself from eating another can of Pringles.
Sigh. Why do food cravings have to be so temperamental? And why do I like raw red peppers? And what about frosting? Mint brownies? Monkey meat? (the grocery store didn't have any today - I was mildly disappointed).
No me gusta el estomago. Es muy loco!
[It's probably a very good thing I don't have a scale. My thighs are sagging.]
Sigh. Why do food cravings have to be so temperamental? And why do I like raw red peppers? And what about frosting? Mint brownies? Monkey meat? (the grocery store didn't have any today - I was mildly disappointed).
No me gusta el estomago. Es muy loco!
[It's probably a very good thing I don't have a scale. My thighs are sagging.]
Comments
Post a Comment