wide open
Do you ever just look out a window in awe? There are so many places to go in that big, wide, open world. So many places. And I can do anything. Well, not exactly anything, but in a sense, I can do anything. I can choose to run and be wild and free. I can choose to laugh and dance and sing. I can choose to grab life by the horns and hold on, letting it take me wherever it goes. There are so many choices and options. I can do anything.
But at the same time, I can't. I have a general idea of where I want to go. I think I know how to get there. I think that's what I want to do. I think I'm taking the right path. I think I'm doing what's right. I think... But I don't know. And I desperately wish I did.
I can only hope and wish and dream so much. I can spend my time looking out the window, staring at the horizon, waiting for it to come to me. Or I can reach out the window, leaping towards the horizon, and run towards whatever is waiting for me.
The world is so big. The world is so open. And it's waiting.
I just don't think I am ready.
But at the same time, I can't. I have a general idea of where I want to go. I think I know how to get there. I think that's what I want to do. I think I'm taking the right path. I think I'm doing what's right. I think... But I don't know. And I desperately wish I did.
I can only hope and wish and dream so much. I can spend my time looking out the window, staring at the horizon, waiting for it to come to me. Or I can reach out the window, leaping towards the horizon, and run towards whatever is waiting for me.
The world is so big. The world is so open. And it's waiting.
I just don't think I am ready.
Comments
Post a Comment