thank you for the monkeysoup

To my bestest monkey friend:

I suppose I should have mentioned this earlier in a different place and time, and maybe I did, but I wanted to thank you. Thank you for this blog. Even though I created monkeysoup! mostly to vent and to keep myself from going insane, I also created it for you. I wanted to make you laugh, and I hope I succeeded. Every day I try to look for a story that you would enjoy - it is so much more fun to write when I know you will be reading whatever my story may be.

With that said, thank you for the monkeysoup. In thinking about it, it truly has been for the soul. I've had so much fun writing. Thank you for giving me that chance to write so long ago. It has had a lasting impact on me, one which I appreciate now more than ever. Now, though time is limited, I do write. I write monkeysoup. Thank you for reading.

I'm going to miss writing for you. In reality, I'm not going to stop writing without having you in mind. I'm not finished with monkeysoup - as long as I'm in the zoo there will always be something funny to write about. I hope someday you are able to read it. Until then, I'm excited to be pen pals, best friends with the opportunity to get to know each other better. It may be hard, but I know it will be worth it.

Thank you!

With all the love this monkey has to offer,

Jessica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady