why the creamery is so successful

Today in my English class, a girl I sit next to was sobbing that she needed more ice cream. Over the course of an evening, she had eaten 2 pints (okay, that's an exaggeration, but it was a lot). And she wanted more. Lots more.

Come to find out, she broke up with her boyfriend last night, thus creating a depressed mood and the need for ice cream. And then it dawned on me: no wonder the Creamery is so successful. I mean, think about it, a college campus with thousands of students dating each other right and left is bound to have thousands of break-ups over the course of the semester. Just think of all that ice cream devoured by hormonal girls!

As for me, if my relationship (with Nathan) goes sour, I've got M&Ms. Lots of them.

I think I will survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady