10 satisfying things i want to do right now...

... especially since wishful thinking is the newest definition of productivity:
  1. Eat a vanilla pudding cup with chocolate chips mixed in it.
  2. Walk, skip, or run up a mountain, large hill, or otherwise raised area of terrain.
  3. Play my favorite Chopin songs.
  4. Sleep a dreamless sleep.
  5. Squeeze a zit and have it hit the mirror.
  6. Play croquet with a certain gnome.
  7. Paint.
  8. Brush up on my super sleuthing skills.
  9. Climb a tree (preferably of the non-sappy variety).
  10. Take a nap in the sun.

Comments

  1. I know we are two busy college girls.. but promise that sometime in the near future we can pull out the our Nancy Drew games and sleuth a mystery? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Do you know how excited that makes me? Dah! While we're at it, I think we should also travel around the world in search of Carmen Sandiego :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY agree! I'm dead serious too! :)Lets do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady