camel day :)

I love camels and the fact that they have awkward humps. I also heart camel poop and camel jokes and half of everything camel. One-humped camels are my favorite, although Sally the Camel with her fifteen-bajillion humps is pretty cool, too. My favorite camels are the ones that aren't too hairy - they make the best suits.

Beyond all the camels, I can't help but smile to myself today. Not only have I made it through the majority of this week, but I've managed to come out on top of things. Besides learning a bunch this past week, I've learned a lot over the past year. To tell the truth, I don't have any regrets from my climb up the camel's hump. There have most definitely been tangles and tumbles, but I'm grateful for lessons I learned during my memorable bad camel hair days. I'm also grateful for the reason I am making this climb - each and every day, I am reminded in the smallest and simplest ways that yes, this is worth it, and yes, I can do this.

Now as I climb down the other side of the camel's hump, I can't help but wonder what other hairy lessons I will learn. To tell the truth, I am excited - in pledging to be the best I can be, I need circumstances that will allow me to prove that I can be just that. Can I do hard things? Yes! Can I conquer Mt. Camel Hump? You better believe it!

Huzzah for a wonderful camel day! But more importantly, thanks to my bestest friend who has made this camel worth the climb :).

Comments

  1. LOVE THIS! Happy Camel day indeed!!! :) Climbing up and down the camel is definitely worth it! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady