one last aside...

...and then I must study some more...

It's amazing to me how time can fly. Or do I fly with time? I guess it doesn't really matter. But looking out the window reminds me of last year's autumn of brilliant colors. At the time it didn't seem so brilliant as much as dark and dismal, aside from the fact that I knew that, at least for the time being, it was something I had in common with another pair of eyes that could see the same mountains as me. And maybe that's why I noticed the colors then - they were something beautiful I could still see and share.

The leaves are changing again. I wonder what they will bring this year. Maybe some colors. Most likely some poetry. But most definitely I think they will once again remind me that like every bitter beauty, this too will pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady