best christmas presents ever

The best Christmas presents ever are the ones given from the heart. Like a plastic garbage sack scarf. A hand-crocheted afghan. Razors to shave my legs. A monkey. Being with family. A surprise Christmas letter. All of these and so many more gave meaning to my holidays this year. I suppose the most meaningful gift of all is an answer to prayer that I did the right thing.

So, thank you. I learned a lot this Christmas, and though I am still as silly as ever, I hope somewhere, deep inside my heart, I grew just a little bit wiser and kinder. I hope between now and next Christmas I can be even better, not so that I can avoid receiving a lump of coal, but so that I can be better able to always reach out and love others like I should.

Until then, thank you, once again.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady