sent to hell
So, I'm pretty sure I don't belong at BYU. In fact, I am almost a hundred percent positive. For my English final we were assigned to analyze one of our own pieces of writing. A majority of the class (with the exception of two people, excluding me) analyzed church talks they had written, Preach My Gospel lesson plans, and journal entries about spiritual experiences, all of which led to the bearing of testimonies. My paper was quite different. I sent people to hell, and I did not bear my testimony about it.
I'm pretty sure I killed the spiritual mood. In fact, I am almost a hundred percent positive that a lightening bolt is going to strike me right about... now.
To all who hold my soul dear to your heart, come visit me when you get a chance. I'll be thinking of you as I sit in the darkness. Alone.
I'm pretty sure I killed the spiritual mood. In fact, I am almost a hundred percent positive that a lightening bolt is going to strike me right about... now.
To all who hold my soul dear to your heart, come visit me when you get a chance. I'll be thinking of you as I sit in the darkness. Alone.
Seriously? This happened? People bearing their testimonies in class? It is hardly an appropriate time/place. However, I go to a secular school in California, may I be struck down with lightning as I stand.
ReplyDelete... BYU is not some gigantic Church camp, although I think a lot of people treat it as such. It is good to read and study and use the skills you learn in an English class to go over your talks/journal entries, but in class? Keep it at home.
Again this is another strike against me, but your paper sounds a bit more interesting.
Sorry for being a creeper and randomly picking out archives and commenting on them... What can I say? I like to respond. And procrastinate doing my homework.