scarred. for. life.
I guess you see something new everyday: I just witnessed my first make-out in the library. In fact, it is occurring right now across from where I am sitting. I'm not going to lie, it's a little awkward. By that I mean REALLY awkward. I guess the library is kind of romantic, but it's not where I would go to spend a little private time with that special someone.
I hope they are married (they look like they are married). Regardless of who they are and what they are still doing, my life will never be the same.
I. AM. SCARRED. FOR. LIFE.
So much for studying in the library.
I hope they are married (they look like they are married). Regardless of who they are and what they are still doing, my life will never be the same.
I. AM. SCARRED. FOR. LIFE.
So much for studying in the library.
Comments
Post a Comment