sporks

If I could stick a spork in the following things I would feel partially happy:
  • francais - blah. Je suis fatiguee. Je n'aime pas etudier.
  • the stinking mail system...
  • failed good intentions
  • my anxiety. Seriously. The above (and following) items would probably not be that big of a deal if it weren't for my over-concern.
  • gnome fungus. Nathan, you stink. Oh wait, maybe that's me.
  • shaving (I can't bring myself to do it - I don't have time! Or a sharp enough razor, for that matter).
  • that deep and dark mystery called the future
  • time (the lack and abundance, thereof. I know it's contradictory, but bear with me, please).

Alas, I'm out of sporks. As soon as I acquire one, watch out world! Havoc and mayhem shall quickly ensue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady