dear santa...
Dear Santa, Saint Nick, Father Christmas, and/or Papa Noel,
How are you? Have you had a good year? I hope so. It seems like just yesterday I was writing you. I hope since then you have been able to take a holiday. Some years I have come to the conclusion that you need it. Seriously, don't ever overwork yourself and become burned out. A lot of children will be disappointed.
To cut to the chase (since I am certain you have thousands of other letters to read, all of which are much more interesting and compelling than mine), I have a favor to ask of you. I hope you don't mind. I haven't asked anything of you for the last several years, and I hope that by making a request this year you won't think that I am too needy or demanding. You see, Santa, there is one thing I want for Christmas, but it is an impossible gift, one that I feel guilty about even wanting. I know that it would be impossible for you to deliver it, and it would be entirely selfish for me to ask it of you. I think you know what I'm talking about, and I feel horrible for entertaining that idea.
With that, Santa, until the time is right, could you do one thing for me this Christmas? Could you insure that my best friend has the best Christmas ever in Argentina? It would mean more to me than anything in the world.
I hope you understand how important this gift is to me. More than receiving perfect grades and being home for the holidays, knowing that he is happy is the best thing I could ever receive.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope you have a merry Christmas.
Love, Jessica
How are you? Have you had a good year? I hope so. It seems like just yesterday I was writing you. I hope since then you have been able to take a holiday. Some years I have come to the conclusion that you need it. Seriously, don't ever overwork yourself and become burned out. A lot of children will be disappointed.
To cut to the chase (since I am certain you have thousands of other letters to read, all of which are much more interesting and compelling than mine), I have a favor to ask of you. I hope you don't mind. I haven't asked anything of you for the last several years, and I hope that by making a request this year you won't think that I am too needy or demanding. You see, Santa, there is one thing I want for Christmas, but it is an impossible gift, one that I feel guilty about even wanting. I know that it would be impossible for you to deliver it, and it would be entirely selfish for me to ask it of you. I think you know what I'm talking about, and I feel horrible for entertaining that idea.
With that, Santa, until the time is right, could you do one thing for me this Christmas? Could you insure that my best friend has the best Christmas ever in Argentina? It would mean more to me than anything in the world.
I hope you understand how important this gift is to me. More than receiving perfect grades and being home for the holidays, knowing that he is happy is the best thing I could ever receive.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope you have a merry Christmas.
Love, Jessica
Comments
Post a Comment