post 200

Monkeysoup! has reached 200! I'm not quite sure if that's a good or a bad thing (I think it's a good thing). After nearly 6 months of blogging, I would have to say that I've written a lot. Most of it is probably useless and silly, but maybe some of it has been beneficial in some way. Hopefully I haven't been completely wasting my time by blogging.

Usually when people celebrate anniversaries of some sort they write a hunking post with a celebratory number of facts enumerated. Since I don't think anyone really wants to read 200 things about me, and since my audience is currently limited and knows basically everything about me (hi Mom! :)), I think I shall restrain myself from writing that which is completely unnecessary. But for those who are expecting a list, I shall write a few things that I love (in no particular order):
  1. monkeys
  2. cheese
  3. gnomes
  4. mailmen
  5. laughter
  6. missionaries (I can think of one in particular :))
  7. writing
  8. books
  9. home
  10. warmth
Happy 200th Monkeysoup!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady