holes
I suppose I really don't know what I'm writing tonight, aside from the fact that I'm writing. Today has been a good day, it really has, but I have been reminded again and again how hard it is for me when life slows down. Suddenly I find time to do all those things I've always wanted to do, and yet, I have no desire to do them. In some ways, I wish life would speed up again, traveling so fast that I don't have time to think or contemplate or remember or even write stupid, little blog posts like this one.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that deep, down inside, I am struggling with ingratitude. I should be happy with the things I have, and I shouldn't ask for more. But deep, down inside, a part of me is empty. It's a black hole I wish I could fill. But no matter how hard I try to fill in the gaps, it is still there. And when I have time to think, it eats at me, growing larger and larger until I am completely unsatisfied with everything.
Life is easier when it goes by quickly. When you don't have time to think about anything, the holes disappear, and suddenly, everything seems better.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that deep, down inside, I am struggling with ingratitude. I should be happy with the things I have, and I shouldn't ask for more. But deep, down inside, a part of me is empty. It's a black hole I wish I could fill. But no matter how hard I try to fill in the gaps, it is still there. And when I have time to think, it eats at me, growing larger and larger until I am completely unsatisfied with everything.
Life is easier when it goes by quickly. When you don't have time to think about anything, the holes disappear, and suddenly, everything seems better.
Comments
Post a Comment