tugging at my tear ducts
I think I'm turning into a baby: ALL of the chick flicks I have watched in the last two months have made me cry. Not just one, not just some, but ALL. It's not like they are supposed to be tear jerkers. I guess the purpose of watching other people's angst is to have a heartstring tugged every now and again. But to have my tear ducts yanked from my eyes? I don't get it.
The real test will be tonight when I watch Twilight. If I cry (which is a real possibility - I will probably laugh until my eyes run dry), and if I cry because my heartstrings are feeling a little sore, then I think I will be the biggest baby of them all.
The real test will be tonight when I watch Twilight. If I cry (which is a real possibility - I will probably laugh until my eyes run dry), and if I cry because my heartstrings are feeling a little sore, then I think I will be the biggest baby of them all.
Sounds familiar. Maybe we are related and you really weren't adopted?
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Mom