5 little monkeys

Question: do toquitos, burritos, guacamole, salsa, tortilla chips, oreos, or milk have the effect to make a person feel bloated beyond belief?

Last night I felt fat. I was fat. Looking in the mirror, I was pretty positive I was going to be the proud mother of five little monkeys this morning. Alas, my tummy deflated during the middle of the night.

Today I re-ate the above (and by re-ate I mean that I had the same food again for lunch. I did not regurgitate any of the aforementioned items before snarfing them again). And now I feel fat. I'm pretty sure I'm the mother of two monkeys today. Gurgle. Make that three.

On the positive side, I like monkeys. On the negative side, I like all of that food. Sigh. What's a girl to do?

Comments

  1. Today while buying stuff for my small supply of mission medicines to take to Argentina, I bought some "WESTERN FAMILY Ultra Strength Anti-Gas: FAST Relief From Gas Discomfort, Bloating & Pressure. WORKS IN MINUTES!" I haven't tried it yet, but you might want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady