harry potter classics

Favorite quotes from the day of roommates who are going to see the midnight showing:
  • This is going to be AWESOME!!!
  • Squeal! We're seeing the Harry Potter movie! Squeal!
  • It's only PG? Oh. That means there won't be enough kissing.
  • We need to dress-up!
  • This movie is going to rape my mind!
  • Let's watch the trailer again! And again! And again!
  • Ron is soooooooo hot.
  • I can't wait to see Harry and Ginny kiss! Squeal! I am so excited!
  • Can I borrow your glasses?
  • Should I wear these black shorts? Do they make me look Harry Potter-ish?
  • I have class at 8 am tomorrow! Oh baby! And I'm going to skip it!
  • Scream for my sister! Tell her how excited we are!

They're pretty excited, if you can't tell. I'm excited... for them. I've got a test tomorrow. Yay for nerdy feelings of guilt when late weeknights are taken in consideration with grades!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady