stupid girls

Scene 1:

Sitting at a library table rather close to each other is a couple. The guy is a Latino; the girl a blond. Both are focusing on what the other has to say, studying each other more intently than their American Heritage. They inch closer to each other as the conversation continues, the girl twirling her hair, the guy staring into her eyes. The girl is asking questions, batting her eyes so very helplessly. The guy patiently responds, hardly daring to look away from her round, moist lips.

Latino: I think we should go over the founding fathers, especially Thomas Jefferson. I'm pretty sure that will be on the test.
Blondie: So wait, um, like, um, what did Thomas Jefferson, like, do? He was, like, a founding father, like, right?

He wrote the Declaration of Independence, you dimwit!

(Sorry. I don't have much patience for stupid girls who act dumb while flirting. Honestly, if you want a guy to like you, just be yourself. And if you are really that helpless, then I'm sorry. There's not much I can do for you.).

Comments

  1. Well, perhaps she really is that stupid. Unlikely, but possible :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sam's birth story

dean's list

convos with a prego lady